Newbie from Portugal

• Hello everybody from Portugal (Lisbon)!

I'm happy owner of a Sprint ST 1050 ABS (2006), fastest blue, since October 2017.

For now i have nothing to share, but in future i hope to be able to contribute to the forum with something important or necessary.
    I discovered the forum through google.

If there is any event of the forum with destination or passage through Portugal with Sprints, i hope to be able to join.

In 2007 when I saw this advertisement in the cinema said to me that one day would have this bike (and did not even have the ability to drive motorcycles)...

[video]

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/media]

In 2010 I bought my first motorcycle (125cc) and have so many problems with it but it was kind of fun to enjoy the situation…

...until in 2011, patience is over and I considered the purchase of the Sprint ST 1050 for the first time (i even saw a 2005 silver one).
    But I thought it's better to drive something easier and light first and now I was able to drive "big" motorcycles (+125cc) and bought a Kawasaki ER6F, that i haver used so far (did ~40.000km).

Last October an ad appeared on the internet and I could not resist this Sprint…love at first sight!
    (I tried first the 2011 Kawasaki Z1000SX and i dint´t like it, it's a fairing model but with naked behavior…)

It's my presentation as a motorcyclist.
    Thanks!

• Hello 2low,
    also from me a warm welcome here in the forum and always accident-free ride with your lady.:uk:
    Greets
    Johann

Ich bin nicht abergläubisch. Das bringt Unglück!

• 2low,

a very WARM WELCOME here!

Whenever you may have a question or trouble (cycle related) don't hestitate to publish here. Support will be available!

Gruß / Peter

Oben fit und unten dicht - so fürcht' ich auch das Alter nicht!

• Welcome 2low
    and thanks for the link to the Sprint ST ad. I never saw this before, so I need to train a jump as well! :laugh:
    Have fun with your nice bike (nice color by the way :nod:) and have always a safe ride.
    Thomas